profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Wednesday, November 08, 2006 @ 8:09 pm
Aid

WE ALL PASSED FIRST AID WHEEE :)
Say hello to my first 2 badges and a certificate and a first-aider's license! Hahahaha I sure hope it wasn't a fluke. Anw it can't really be considered a fluke since we all had to do the CPR under the watchful eye of the trainer.

Uh huh... Started the day in an extremely panicked state thanks to my wonderful laziness and switching off the alarm clock when it dutifully rang at 7.30 am. Woke at 8.50, thanks to Natalie! Hahaha rushed out of the house in about 10 minutes, then cabbed down to the HQ. I was still early, sheesh!

This course left me totally broke! They should come up with a new way to spell broke. K-I-M. Seriously. Pastamania today. Hahaha mannnn...

After that, Kris, Foong and I took a 961 down to Queensway on a whim. (More like Foong's idea actually but yes.) Then took a double-deckered open-air one down to somewhere near Serene. I think Foong ate something weird cos' she was all hyper and crazykungfumaster-like. :) Yup then we were walking down to Serene, then my parents honked. Whoo hahaha free ride home? Not before stopping at Forum though. Sheesh we nearly went to Borders until my Mom was like, eh don't want lah let's go collect my pants! :(

:)
I'll miss...
1) Jay-walking, or attempting to.
2) The bright blue chairs and freezing cold aircon room.
3) Stoning during explanations.
4) Breaks!
5) Stuffing our faces during those breaks.
6) Walking to and from Bugis during the second break.
7) Crossing numerous roads and junctions.
8) Going to the HQ with 3 cute juniors.
9) Mr Bean.
10) The "manikins" (that's how they spell it).
11) The pink toilet.
12) Vending machines.
13) Bumpy roads.
14) Free food.
15) Uncle Chia.

Awwww...